Thursday, March 4, 2010

my life

i just looked over my previous post, and i realize it didn't really make sense. i think i just put a bunch of what was in my head onto the computer. So, sorry for my blog vomit. The truth is, i feel kind of silly sitting her in my room reminding everyone who happens upon my little piece of the web that there is absolutely nothing going on in my life. Lets see how bored i can make you by telling you about what is happening.
Here it goes:
1. I watched the last season of Monk and have now switched to watching Psych (it is hilarious, i highly recommend it)
2. The Olympics are over and i can go to bed at a decent hour, but i still can't sleep. i lie in bed for a couple hours before i drift off, my strategy is to try and make myself get up early in the morning so i will be more tired at night.
3. I replaced the blue curtain over my window with a pink fabric from Mozambique that Kristina gave me before i went to Tanzania
4. I am trying to learn how to play "The Kingdom" by Bethany Dillon on the guitar. It is not going very well.
5. My mom asked me to take pictures of my sister for prom next Saturday and i had to tell her that i gave my camera away...she doesn't like it when i give stuff away.
6. Some guy at the library thought that i was 17 or younger (At least i have that, right?)
7. i have taken over grocery shopping for my family. i think that my mom is the only one who is excited about this, but at least i am doing something productive.

There you have it. Are you still reading? I am sorry if you are. Another thing is, i have figured out just how inept i am technologically speaking. Why can't i figure out how to post a link?

Hopefully i will have a better post soon, maybe i will dig something out of my journal for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates