Monday, March 22, 2010

day one.

so if you recall, i set some goals for myself last week. Because of a pressing assignment and traveling for class, i postponed their implementation til today.

overall, i would say the day has been successful.
i had a devotion, exercised, and played by guitar before lunch,
then after a short break, i applied for a job and spent the rest of the afternoon working on an assignment that is due Friday.

i feel very productive, and i think i am well on my way to becoming a better person. That is how it works, right?

Oh yeah, i also finished up my taxes, got some wedding replies ready to mail, AND made plans to hang out with a friend later in the week.

Take that, lazy self!!

And what am i doing now, you ask? Well besides catching up on blogs, i am watching one of my guilty pleasures that i am almost too embarrassed to declare to the world; Dancing with the Stars.

Come on. i know i am not the only one.

anyone? Bueller?

PS check me out and my blog savvy self: making links, redecorating, call me a blogger! No really, call me that.

4 comments:

  1. It is 1:32 am. I was asleep, but woke up starving. I eating a snack in the middle of the night, looking at your blog, and realizing how very much I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty blog! And good for you, being productive! You make it sound so good I want to quit my job hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog design, you blogger you! And I think your day 1 sounds super productive. And I definitely watched DWTS last night. I haven't been a regular viewer for quite a few seasons, but the cast this season is rather compelling, so...I watched. Best: Pussycat Dolls girl. And I actually enjoyed Pamela Anderson, as much as I hate to admit it. Worst: Sorry Kate, you were an AWKWARD TRAIN WRECK. The astronaut was pretty bad too, but at least he was endearing...and not a home wrecker. I mean, oops, did I say that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pussycat Dolls girl = great, but i must say that my favorite was my boy Evan Lysacek. Just love him! And Kate was pretty awkward, but i didn't expect her to be the best dancer. And weird as it is, i have always liked Pamela Anderson. strange, i know.

    ReplyDelete

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates