Tuesday, March 2, 2010

in like a lion

Truth be told, i have not been looking forward to March. A new month means new bills that i do not have the money for and it brought more snow (don't get me started on snow-i live in the south for a reason). i was supposed to have a job by now.
At lunch today, my mom asked me if i was getting any "vibes" from my "higher power" what the heck does that mean anyways? And no, i don't have any "vibes"

Do you ever notice how when you have a lot of things to do and not much time then you are motivated to get things done, but when you don't have much to do and a lot of time then you have zero motivation? It takes me so long to do simple things because the longer i spend not doing much, the less urgency i have for doing things.

i feel like i have made the right decisions and i feel like i am doing what i am supposed to be doing, so i don't want to doubt the plans that God has for me and how He is undoubtedly going to provide for all of my needs. i just wish that He wouldn't wait until the last minute all the time. But i guess that is where trust comes in.

i have to choose to lay my doubt down and carry trust instead. Put down my panic, insecurity, and anxiety, and pick up peace, joy, and truth.

again with the choices.

March comes like a lion.

You know, i have always liked lions.


http://www.arcamax.com/mutts/s-701719-766415

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates