Friday, April 30, 2010

good-bye april, hello may

April was a good month.
i completed my 30 day project which was mildly successful. i feel that it got me moving in the right direction as far as a better lifestyle goes.
i made new friends.
i got a job.
i visited old friends.
i feel like i have finished this month better than i started it. That seems like a good way to live. i had some rough moments, but i am better now. i feel like i am back to being more "me" if that makes sense. But i am still making my way.

May is going to be a busy month. i will be balancing two part-time jobs, attending a wedding, seeing my sister graduate, visiting my brother for his birthday, and hopefully spending time with friends. (especially my long lost accountant friend who is getting married in June!)

i completed my first day of training at Michaels. i learned how to use the cash register in about five minutes, but it will probably take me about five years to learn the store, so it will balance out. It will be a trying job probably, but i am sure that there will be a lot of opportunities for me to learn things from it. (and i am not talking about learning about different types of yarn either)

God give me grace.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you feel more "you" these days. And I think Michael's will be a very entertaining job. I'm sure some people are very hardcore about their crafting, and those people will probably be very fun to laugh at. :) In the nicest way possible, of course.

    ReplyDelete

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates