Thursday, February 18, 2010

i wish i was sleeping

i have been having trouble sleeping lately, so in honor of my insomnia, i thought that i would take this late night opportunity to share one of my dreams with you. i have pretty detailed, movie like dreams, so don't be too scared, it won't be that bad, i promise.

So i had this dream that i was Cinderella (weird i know), i was under the rule of my step-mother and step-sisters, but i had managed to escape after i found out that there was a possibility that my father was still alive, but under a spell.

One of my step-sisters was a pop-star, or an aspiring pop-star and they were very upset that i was not there to cook for them. In anticipation of this, i had baked a lot of cookies to tide them over. Now when i say a lot of cookies, i mean there were cookies over every inch of surface area in our very large kitchen. (i have no idea what this has to do with anything)

i was running away, but i did not have any sort of plan or anywhere to go. i was lost and confused when a guy with crazy hair driving a cart/buggy picked me up. We talked for a while and really started to hit it off, he told me that he could take me to meet the Prince- my dream (duh, i am Cinderella, remember?) and that he knew the Prince's secret palace. i knew that if i could just meet the prince, then i could get to my happily ever after. As i talked to the cart-driver it came up that i was just a maid-servant in my home. He started to act really weird and make judgments about me, and i was like "this is coming from a cart-driver?" he paused and said "good point" He was surprised then to find out who my Father was because he did not know that my Father had a daughter (besides his step-daughters)

We arrived at the secret Palace and it was everything that you would imagine a secret palace would be, it was hidden in the forest and full of magic.

i have written here that i don't know who i am- as in not Cinderella anymore, but someone's daughter, or someone rescued

i was trying to get ready for the Ball, but i did not have the right clothes but if i just imagined or believed, then i could have new clothes on, but they did not seem to be getting better, i was trying to visualize the outfit i wanted to wear, but i did not have enough self-esteem for the magic to work well.

But here is the cool part, i do get to meet the Prince, but it turns out, i already know him, and he already likes me. He was in disguise as the cart-driver the whole time.

Wouldn't you love to sleep if you had dreams like this?

me too

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was sleeping too. And I like happy, thought-provoking dreams.

    ReplyDelete

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates