Monday, August 16, 2010

anyone need a mini fridge?

with local schools starting up, both of my jobs have been cutting back on hours. While this is bad for my bank account, it is good for my social life and sanity.

Last week i was sitting at home when i got a text message from a friend offering me free Braves tickets, so i got to watch my favorite baseball team and spend time with my favorite (and only) brother. AND the Braves beat the Mets (always a plus).

Last Wednesday my family rented a boat and spent the day on the lake and THEN that night i went to the Tom Petty concert with my favorite Randalls. Crosby, Stills, and Nash opened the concert. It was so much fun to watch such talented musicians playing music that i love. it was a fun day.

then it was back to work. i thought i was going to have a light week this week, but i keep getting random shifts added, so it might be a decent week after all.

in other news, my baby sister is moving into her dorm this week, and i officially have one week left until the first day of class. i am super excited except for the fact that i have to make the first payment which is going to WIPE out my bank account, my computer STILL doesn't meet the specifications for my class and i don't have a digital recorder.

i might start selling stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. It is so crazy, the title of this blog. Because all weekend I've been talking about needing to find a mini-fridge for my office. But my budget is really low. Like...$20. :) Let me know if you want to make a deal...I'll pay you in unmarked bills and everything. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates