Monday, July 12, 2010

this is karen

so, the other day, my mom and i were headed to racetrac to get our free icee refills, of course, and she asks me if i want a snickers ice cream bar. the answer to that is yes. as she is digging change out of her car she mentions that she thinks they cost 1.79. i turn to look at her.

"and why do you know that?" i ask

"shut up" is the reply.

so the next day, my mom calls me on her way home from work and she says:

"i'm going to hell."

wait, what?

so this is the story i get:

"you know i have a thing for snickers ice cream bars. well today i was really looking forward to rewarding myself with one and as i bit into it a song came on the radio that was all about how Jesus is our reward and what we look forward to, and i was relating it to my snickers ice cream bar...

i'm going to hell."


remind me to turn down her future offers of ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates